London Town

Hello!


I know, I know, I haven't posted in a while. But I've been massively busy moving to London and attending book crits and trying to get placements and/or a job! It's been a maddeningly exciting time and a very tiring one at that! 


I've also been taking part in some competitions that have popped up recently and I'm very proud to announce that I've won two of them! :D 


The first was a Pantone competition held on Twitter by the awesome Leo Burnett agency. The objective was simple, post a picture of what Pantone you were wearing (with the hashtag #pantonequeen) and you could win a Pantone Queen! Below is my entry and Leo Burnett's blog:




The second competition was run by an excellent agency by the name of Kitcatt Nohr Digitas as part of the Cannt festival. This time, you had a week to hunt lions in London. You had to find one, take a picture and post it to Twitter (with the hashtag #canntlionhunt) and the person with the most at the end of the week won an iPad. So I had a great week sauntering around London, acquainting myself with the area, snapping pictures of lions and I won :) hurray!


Here is a snippet from Campaign magazine and the tweet that made my day:







So, as you can see, I've been rather busy lately but I'm still here, never fear! 


I feel terrible for neglecting my blog but I'm really keen to get into this crazy world of advertising and so it's taking up quite a lot of my time. But, you know, when you see stuff like this ...




... it can only spur you on more! I'm chasing after my dream, I wish you the best of luck with yours!


(Hopefully) I'll post again soon! Thanks for reading :)


Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Excellent article. keep going!
    Look at my homepage :: canapé design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning the iPad and being a Pantone Queen. You do have a very nice blog going on over here. While I extend the best wishes for your career success and future, i would also like to strongly urge you to maintain this blog and keep posting whenever you can.
    Regards

    http://www.piratewalk.com

    ReplyDelete