Music Made Of Glass

Hello there!

I hope the weather has been as amazing for you as it has for me; it's about time England got their summer :) it's nice to be able to sit outside for a change!
So, what have you been up to?

I've just finished my second ever advertising placement at Leith Agency and it was great :) such a good experience and hopefully I'm moving very quickly onto another gig down in London real soon!

I have just changed my Portfolio and CV on the pages up there too ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ so feel free to take a look and tell me what you think :)



Anyway, onto the vids! I recently watched an episode of Rude Tube and there were three videos on there that stood out to me and so they've been posted below, I've left the best til last. Enjoy!

This first one I thought was amazing. The guy in it is known as 'Flag Man' and you'll see why! He holds 2 world records and apparently is a fan of Michael Jackson ...




This next video just made me laugh ...


Haha! That is one of the weirdest talents to have but I think he's pretty good at it :P he could do SFX for movies perhaps? So it could be useful somewhere!



This last vid is definitely my favourite especially when it gets going in the middle, it just gets a little insane ...


Wow. I really wish I had a talent like that! How does he remember where each of the glasses are :/ he has an album too which I'm going to check out - I bet it's just as cool as this! I may slightly have to get some from iTunes :)


Well, thanks for reading and I'll be sure to post again soon. Enjoy your week, I hope you have lots of cool things planned (unlike me *grumbles* looking after little sister *grumbles*)
Catch you later, cya x

No comments:

Post a Comment