A Face Sandwich

Hello there and welcome to my blog!


This week has been all about work and not only have I finished reading Hey Whipple, Squeeze This and Ogilvy on Advertising but I've also changed my portfolio ... AGAIN! Just a tidy up this time so not too drastic a change. Feel free to have a look (you'll find it on the Portfolio page) and if you have a spare 5 minutes, any feedback you have would be much appreciated! I'm at robynkendal@hotmail.co.uk.

Well, today I just couldn't decide what videos to include so I'm going to post FIVE because they are all very good for their own reasons :)

This first video is one that has been passed around quite a lot this week and I couldn't resist posting it as it is rather amazing:


Ow ...
I can't even begin to imagine what that felt like and to be honest, I don't want to know. But at least he seemed ok at the end!

This next vid is where the title to this blog post came from:


Haha! This just reminds me of my school days and all the crazy stuff that we did; I think everyone can relate to this video ... and it's just plain funny! :D

Vid number three goes like this:

Wow. Now I'm not a massive Tron fan, in fact, I haven't even seen the new film but I do think that that bike is awesome and I definitely want a go! What a great idea and it must have taken them ages but the end result looks amazing so hats off to them :) well done Parker Brothers.

This next vid I had to include because A: I play the electric guitar and have done for quite some time and B: I love this song, I think it's brilliant so this just totally puts me to shame:


Great vid :) Metallica are awesome and so, in their own way, are those little guys.

Ok, so the final vid I had to include too as I thought it was pretty smart:



It's simple but clever and that's what we like to see! New ways to use technology no matter how simple they are are always good :)


Well, that's your lot! Hope you enjoyed them and hope to see you here again soon, I'll post again as soon as I can.
Enjoy your week, cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment