Truth and Lies

Well hello there!

I hope everyone's summer is going great and that you're all enjoying the sun (or lack of most of the time here in the UK!) I've had my jolly hol and spent some time with old friends from way before uni - in fact - I'll be waving one off to Australia in less than a week! Good luck Tori and Tim :) and congratulations on your engagement! Bonza!

What have you all been up to? Hopefully having as much fun as possible :) isn't that what life's all about?


The first video I've chosen for this post is fun and cute and just totally brightened my day when I saw it. I know it's a little old but it still makes me smile :)


Brilliant :) hopefully that cheered your day up too!

The next video is still on the upbeat and happy wavelength. I'm not sure when it's from but it recently came to my attention and it's actually pretty good:

I'm impressed hehe and definitely enjoyed his chipmunk impression :D

This next video is something I stumbled across that is just a really nicely made video :D stop motion ... in stop motion!


It is pretty excellent but this next video trumps it somewhat in my opinion ...


Some people have argued that the message isn't that great and that it didn't deserve a standing ovation but that doesn't really matter to me, I just think it's an amazingly well done video that is entertaining and enthralling.

It's a really nice way of taking magic to the next generation and keeping it alive. My boyfriend knows I'm not a fan of magic (generally) but this is one of my exceptions :) let me know what you think too if you wish? And if stuff like this interests you then don't hesitate to visit Ted the website :) it really is very good!


I've got some work to attend to now but I hope that these videos have entertained you a little :) enjoy your summer folks and I'll post again soon!

Cya! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment