Will you marry me?

Hello everyone! It's been a while.

Since my last post I've finished my course, graduated, did my degree show, did a placement, visited agencies, been to New Blood in London and much much more :) but still, apologies for the silence! It's official that summer has begun though so hopefully I'll be able to blog a bit more.

Just to make you all aware I have changed my blog a little and added my portfolio, CV and some others bits to pages which can be found above ^ ^ ^ so you can have a nosey at my work without even leaving the site! Which is much handier for everyone ;)

Over the last few weeks there have been a few videos that have stood out to me, some of which are pretty cool, check them out below --->




The first video is something I found totally weird but also totally cool which is this:


Wow. It must have hurt and when new technology comes out he'll most likely be kicking himself but it is still quite awesome. Although, to be honest, you could probably just change the animation over and over to make it even cooler so I thumbs up the idea :) though I would never get it done myself! Anyone got any cool ideas already on what to put in the animation - I'd love to hear what you think?

The second video is along the same sort of techy lines:


I think it's got some scope in it and I'd love to see what the first ad is that uses that kind of technology. I'm sure someone somewhere will come up with an ingenious plan for that!

These next two videos are something I couldn't resist posting as I laughed quite a lot at both of them:



Excellent. I think they're both great simply for the laughs; how they convinced Van Damme to do that I have no idea but it's brilliant anyway :D one of my favourite ads at the moment purely for s**ts and giggles ^_^

The final video I'm going to post is quite a mean one but something else I found quite funny:


Haha! I'd kill him for that but I think I'd still see the funny side and it is pretty original :) do you think he 'fell for her' big time? haha ... lame I know.

Well, that's me for now. Sadly I have to leave as I'm off to the pub for a big catch up with friends after all our hard work this past month. Have a good night everyone, I'll post again as soon as I can!

Cya! x

No comments:

Post a Comment