Tickle that penguin!

Helloooooo everyone :)

I hope everyone is doing well. I certainly am as I finished my degree last week and have been enjoying a bit of rest and relaxation (though that stops next week when the job hunt begins!) It was a bit overly crazy at the end but I loved every minute of it.

So I'm officially a junior copywriter now and ready to be hired ;) but of course I'll never leave my blog behind :)
I've gathered some of videos from the past week that I rather enjoyed and hope that you do too!

The first one is just damn cute. I couldn't leave it out lol it had to be posted.


Doesn't it just make you want a pet penguin?! I don't think I've ever met a person who doesn't like penguins, have you? They are just adorable and if they make a noise like that when you tickle them then that's even more reason to love them! Awwwww.



This next vid is something I found amazingly funny :D


I thought it was a slight work of genius and needed it to be shared with everyone else! :) I wish I'd thought of it!



While I was on my quest of finding awesome or hilarious videos this week I stumbled across a Japanese commercial. I knew they were notorious for being a bit crazy when it comes to their television content but my God ... and so, I have posted the following 3 Japanese ads for your enjoyment! Hope you like :)





WTF is all I can say to those but they are just so entertaining it's unreal :D I hope one day that we'll get some experience making ads in Japan as I would hope it's just as crazy as the ads themselves! They're so weird they're good haha maybe we need to learn a little from them ;)



Excellent! Well I hope everyone has a fabulous week, I'm sure I will :) my future life begins now! Enjoy yourselves and I'll post again soon ;)

Cya! x

No comments:

Post a Comment