Baby Cakes!

Wow.

Just wow. I haven't blogged in a while and the word 'wow' is the only way to describe my life right now ;) I apologise for the lack of communication but with 2 weeks til my final degree deadline, you understand? Right? :)

Well, I can spoil you with information seeing as I've been away for so long :) sorry about that.

Where to begin is the question. I mean, today has been crazy enough in itself: spending a few hours in A&E with a girl from my class and then being involved in a car crash (although it was only a teeny one!)
Along with that crazy stuff I haven't got long at all to get my stuff done for the Degree Show at the end of uni. Phew, it's all so very tiring but man I love it :)


Another one of my recent creations is a Youtube channel which I compiled for one of our final projects and I would really appreciate any views/likes/subscriptions etc as it all counts :) you can find that at www.youtube.com/UKDodgeball.



Now, of course, you came here not only for an update but probably for some videos too and as per usual I have a few that have caught my eye in the last few weeks :)

The first one is one that I really love. It's simple and calming and inspiring and all sorts. It must have taken some doing and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did:

The Mountain from Terje Sorgjerd on Vimeo.

Cool huh? The guy who did it, his name is Terje Sorgjerd and he has his own Vimeo channel if you wanna find some more stuff like that :)

The next vid is a little strange ... :


It appears to be a poptart cat, flying through space, singing 'Nyan' while farting rainbows ... and to be honest I have no idea why I like it! I just do; and with over 7 million views I can safely say I'm not the only one! There's just something about it that's very appealing haha you gotta have a little fun now and then :P

This next one is me getting my geek on again :P
It's an iTunes interface by Bloom Studios which I find really cool:

Planetary (voiceover) from Bloom Studio, Inc. on Vimeo.

Isn't that cool? And it totally makes sense lol I'd have that on my iTunes if I could :) it makes for a much better viewing experience I think.

My last video is what the title of this post is all about and if you're a bit squeamish about stuff, please don't watch it as it is a bit freaky. I warned you, ok? :P :


I think it's amazing. I wouldn't ask for one (lol!) but it's really good and I would be proud if I could craft a cake like that :) I notice a few people on Youtube have given it a thumbs down but it is just a cake and I think this guys talent should be recognised :) what do you think about it? He's made some other cool cakes too so check out his channel if you want to find out more!


Well, after all that typing I'd better get back to my work! Got tonnes to do so I probably won't blog again til it's over but that's only 2 weeks away! :) thanks for reading and I hope you liked the vids - post again soon - enjoy your week!

Cya! x

No comments:

Post a Comment