Scariest Video Ever!

Good evening everybody :)

Is everything going well?
We've had a nice time recently, albeit still a massively busy time as it's the last few weeks of our degree! Scary times but not as scary as the last video on this post :/

We'll start with a nice one though; it makes me laugh everytime I see it:


Brilliant :) her voice makes the ad even better lol good choice I think, still don't know about the phone though, the price tag is pretty hefty though I guess it is for true gamers.
This other video makes me smile too hehe:


Haha, her facial expressions just go mental when that trippy song comes on lol what a cutey :P

Ok, so finally, the crazy video :/ just watch it.


O.M.G. How is she not screaming or going mental lol a block of wood just went through her window!! I'd absolutely poop myself! :/ totally. But it's real good that she was ok but my God it was a scary video. You just don't expect it. She's so lucky :) awesome.

Right! I'd better get back to some dodgeball! (We're making ads, not playing it unfortunately hehe) and I'll leave you guys to enjoy your night :) Post again soon! Cya x

No comments:

Post a Comment