No Problem

Hi guys :),

Busy busy busy as per, even more so than usual I think! I have had all sorts to do, including trying to sort a trip down south to visit an agency next week which should be awesome :) looking forward to that!
I was, however, rather disappointed by last nights MPA Awards for a couple of reasons lol it was a rather large 'bummer' lol

But there's always next year :)

To cheer myself up I went routing for some great vids and came up with this happy bunch:


That cheers me right up! :D It's an android ... dancing! I would really like that suit for fancy dress some time lol

This next one isn't so much cheery, more a little creepy haha but it is good and it did make me smile :P


Great short film huh? Did I do good? :P Nah, it is a little creepy but I still really liked it, very nicely done and it certainly shows what we can avoid in the future (hopefully!)

This last video cheered me RIGHT UP:


How cool are they?? They're so cute and the guitars are practically the same size as them but most of all, damn they can play! I would be so proud of my kid if they could do that :) Definately impressed.


Anyway, I feel much better now and hope that managed to put a little smile on your faces too :) I'd better get back to work though, it isn't gonna do itself lol!

Hope you all have a smashing week and I'll post again soon.
Cya! x

No comments:

Post a Comment