The Online Gamer

Hello everyone,

Sorry about the delay in posting but something very exciting came up - I went to an agency yesterday! The Driven Agency in Wilmslow were kind enough to give me a book crit and so I had to majorly prepare for it hence this late post. I apologise again though :) Thankfully it went quite well so now I just wait I guess?


My boyfriend reminded me the other day of this amazing video that went around a little while ago:


Excellent :D
Thankfully all my friends who play Call Of Duty are a lot nicer than that guy! The video is made by Reckless Tortuga and they have a load of videos online that are really well done so why not check them out!


Now, I am a huge Angry Birds fan and this next video I am going to post just blew me away and I really want one :/


How cool is that dad for making that, how cool is the cake!? It looks so tasty, even just the little birds would do me :) perhaps I should hint at my fiance a little bit as it is my birthday soon ... hehe.

The last video I'm going to post made me literally laugh my ass off :D I can say no more:


LOL! I wonder what he did to annoy her so much, but wow haha how awkward :P cringe-worthy but hilarious, I'm so glad they posted it! :)



Anyhoo, thanks for watching guys! I have another brief set - from D&AD this time - which I should probably work on right about now but I hope you enjoy your week and I'll post again soon :)

Cya! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment