Macro Kingdom III

Hi everyone,

I am so very proud of what happened yesterday, the big presentation and all :) everyone did really well and I'm chuffed for everybody! We truely deserved that drink afterwards ;) and the D&AD talk after that was not what we expected at all!

What we did see there was amazing. A guy called Shane Walter gave a presentation on him and his company called 'onedotzero' who do all kinds of things but I guess they're mostly into design and things and he showed videos of things that they do but instead of giving you the whole lecture (lol!) I'll just show you one of their videos :) I recommend checking them out because they have something for everbody.

onedotzero_adventures in motion extended preview from onedotzero on Vimeo.


They're really exciting and they do a heck of a lot of stuff so I'm glad I went to see the lecture :)

This next video is pretty crazy; it's called Nothing To Fear and it's a moving piece that I just couldn't resist posting here as I think it's nice and well done.

Nothing To Fear from Simon Russell on Vimeo.


Thankfully the world isn't like this yet! But I can't help but feel really sorry for that guy lol but kudos for the animation, it really is very good.

I've mentioned before that I can be a sucker for science-y things and bits and bobs like that so this last video was really interesting for me but I'm sure anyone who watched it would be amazed at some of the stuff it shows. - it's called Macro Kingdom III.

macro kingdom III from clemento on Vimeo.


Doesn't that just blow your mind to think that all that little stuff goes on without you even noticing :) for me it's so cool hehe. I'd love to know what kind of equipment they used for this!

Alrighty, I'd better carry on with the rest of my day which consists of more work but noodles later which I'm crazy for. If you're ever in Preston, try Wok 2 Eat, they are amazing lol

Cya soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment