Fly Away Home ... Or Not.

Good evening everyone,

Thanks for coming back and viewing my blog! Today has been such a good day; I hope it has for everybody else. The sun was shining in jolly Preston today and lots of work got done which was great :)

This video helped put a smile on my face too:


I have no idea why they're running, but it certainly makes for a very cute vid :) maybe they're just trying to keep fit like the rest of us? hehe

Something else that made me smile today but for a whole different reason was this video about a lady from Brazil.


It seems like a nice way to put across a big message there and I'm glad she's doing it as it opened my eyes in a gentle way :) the craft is so intricate and smooth, I'm highly impressed :)

This next video just made me laugh out loud. I've seen it before but it was brought to my attention for the second time today and it made me chuckle again:


Haha well written I think, very entertaining - I'd like to play basketball on that fire court even though I can't play at all :P I'm wearing Nike shoes right now, perhaps they'll make me play better? lol


Well, I guess that's me for the night :) enjoy it guys.
Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment