Cats With Thumbs!

Hello everyone :)

I've been a busy little bee again this week but I haven't forgotten about you all! Things with my D&AD brief are looking pretty good and I can't wait to get on with my animations and films.

This week I viewed a different student film posted on the internet and thought it needed to be passed on :) it is rather well done:


It's a mad thought that everything is sort of lost in the last minutes of life.
I'd give the video a good mark anyway ;)

This next video is just another one of those that I love. Something a little bit creative, a little bit techy and just that little bit cool :) :

Immaterials: Light painting WiFi from Timo on Vimeo.


Pretty neat huh? Just think, there are all those signals flying around and we can't even see them :)

This next video was brought to my attention by my tutor and it is a pretty funny ad:


But what's scary is this next video:


OMG it's coming true! :/ hahaha. Nah I'm kidding but it is a bit weird that both these videos came to my attention this week :P perhaps we should all be keeping an eye on our cats at the moment then.



Thanks for reading/watching guys :) I'll post again soon, enjoy your week!

Cya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment