Amazing

Why hello there :)


Yes, I know. It's been way too long since I last posted but the good news is, I've fixed the Portfolio section on my blog and it now shows ACTUAL work of mine! Feel free to have a nosey by clicking the tab above (up there ^ ^ ^ ^ ^).


Many things have occurred since I last posted but the event that people are talking about most today is this:


which reportedly cost around $10million to produce! It was worth it. The detail on his hologram is simply amazing and although it has been done before, this one was a little bit special I think.


Speaking of amazing technology, I came across this today too and it just made me wonder how much is actually possible in this day and age.
Some of the things on here look incredibly real:


To think, if they had the time and money, gaming companies could produce THE most awesome games ever. I think I can safely say that I look forward to the future :)


Now, I am a massive fan of the guitar and this video caught my eye the other day:


It's not a new technique, again it has been done before, but he's just a young lad and he absolutely nailed it. Secretly, I like it more than the original...but let's not tell anyone shall we!


This is the last video but it is just as amazing as the others :)


I think it's an excellent idea and one that I wish I had thought of myself. It's simple but it made me want to share it :)




Well, that's all from me for now. I'll update again real soon, thanks for stopping by! :) have a good one.
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment