Big Bad Wolf

Hello there,

It's been a great beginning to the week here in the UK (besides the weather) and I hope it's been just as good where you are! I've found some great vids this week so I'm going to get straight to it.


Video number one is seriously impressive:


Wow. That is some talent. I have no idea how long it must have taken in real time and I really hope it isn't fake like some people are suggesting. It's a great ad demonstrating the control of the pen but it's interesting too which makes it a success to me :)


Video number two is just too damn cute and has been passed around a little this week:


Haha! Genius. I think this is a great idea and I'm a little disappointed that people are crying outrage over it because they say it's animal cruelty. It's just a cute little dog wearing a cardboard tank for a bit - I don't see why you'd slam the owner for this. It's funny :)

My final vid of the week is amazing.


It's crazy and nonsensical and brilliant (I think). I certainly wasn't expecting it and I thought it was hilarious and so it's a winner for me and I think more people should see it :D


I've been seriously busy again this week but I hope you've enjoyed the vids I posted.
If you would like to see any of my new work please click onto the Portfolio page of this blog. Thanks again for viewing and I'll post again soon.

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment